A gift of money: Did you know: $75 will buy a backpack and school supplies for one child; to oufit one child for winter averages $100; or that a donation of $100 to Toy Chest can buy holiday gifts for three children?
Connecting west metro residents to community resources and support is our daily mission! Life can change so very quickly...
A young family devastated at the loss of their father and can no longer afford the rent.
- A senior citizen, still working after most seniors have retired, lost her job and can no longer keep her home.
- A mom who’s plumbing in her home needs work and she can’t afford the expense.
- A senior in her mid-eighties laid up due to an injury, without a way to get groceries.
- A young wife struggling with her husband’s chemical dependency.
- A young single mom in need of car repair.
- A senior who is choosing between food and his prescriptions.
Your donation assists individuals and families in your own community, and is tax-deductible (we are a 501(c)(3) organization).
There are a variety of ways to make a financial donation.
- A gift of time
- A gift of supplies
- Sustainable Giving
- Planned Giving
- Employer Matching Gift
- United Way
- Extra Ask for Donation instead of a Gift
Be Proactive in Your Giving Don't wait to be asked to make a donation. ResourceWest accepts donations all year round.
A big THANK YOU to
Gethesemane Lutheran Church's
Memorial Foundation for their
generous gift of $3,969 - they are
our newest Founders of Hope donors!
Also thank you to the
Excelsior Rotary Club's Foundation
for their donation of $2,000 to
our Back-to-School Program!
Hopkins, MN 55343
Mon - Fri 9:00-4:30
Give Local ~ Help a Neighbor
Check out our Blog: http://resourcewest.blogspot.com/