ResourceWest is the first stop for individuals and families to navigate the system of available programs and services.
We work with children, families, seniors and individuals of various socio-economic backgrounds. While our impact reaches deeply into the western suburbs, our children’s programs service the cities of Minnetonka, Hopkins, Excelsior, Shorewood, Deephaven, Woodland, and Greenwood.
ResourceWest reaches thousands of western Hennepin County residents each year, through both direct service programs, hosted services provided on-site, and referrals to partner agencies to meet additional needs.
Our Direct Services include:
- Information and Referral service
- Project Starfish (personalized support)
- Community Technology Center
- Back-to-School (school supply drive)
- Winter Warm Wear (winter outer wear clothing drive)
- Toy Chest (Holiday gift drive)
- Community Meeting Rooms
- Free fax, copier, and phone use (with some limitations)
A big THANK YOU to
Gethesemane Lutheran Church's
Memorial Foundation for their
generous gift of $3,969 - they are
our newest Founders of Hope donors!
Also thank you to the
Excelsior Rotary Club's Foundation
for their donation of $2,000 to
our Back-to-School Program!
Hopkins, MN 55343
Mon - Fri 9:00-4:30
Give Local ~ Help a Neighbor
Check out our Blog: http://resourcewest.blogspot.com/