Front Office Opportunities
* Assist and greet our customers on the telephone or in person, routing them to the appropriate staff person or to another collaborating agency. Training is available; a commitment of at least six months is required because of the necessary training.
* Become a Super Shopper for our special projects. Are you thrifty? Do you love garage sales? Always looking through the clearance aisles? We need people like you! We are always looking for great deals on new and gently used items for our programs. You will be reimbursed for what you purchase. This is a great way to satisfy that “shopaholic” in you without spending your own money! Please contact our office for specific details.
* Got a flare for writing resumes? Know the ins and outs of job hunting? Want to help someone learn computer skills? Available during the daytime hours? The Community Technology Center needs volunteers to staff the center and assist people with writing resumes, job hunting, developing computer skills, etc.
* Website maintenance. You don’t have to be a software engineer to do this. We try to keep our website current, and are using computer tools that are relatively easy to learn.
* Database maintenance. As we get a better database, we constantly need to update information for our clients, volunteers and donors. Training is minimal, and times can be very flexible.
Please contact Rosemaris at (952) 988-5352 or by email if you are interested in volunteering.
|Volunteer Application.pdf||192.45 KB|
A big THANK YOU to
Gethesemane Lutheran Church's
Memorial Foundation for their
generous gift of $3,969 - they are
our newest Founders of Hope donors!
Also thank you to the
Excelsior Rotary Club's Foundation
for their donation of $2,000 to
our Back-to-School Program!
Hopkins, MN 55343
Mon - Fri 9:00-4:30
Give Local ~ Help a Neighbor
Check out our Blog: http://resourcewest.blogspot.com/