Childrens Programs Opportunties
We have opportunities for individuals, families, and groups.
Back-to-School Supplies (August)
- Buy and gather needed items — on your own, or with members of your faith community, neighborhood and/or co-workers.
- Assist with registration; sort supplies; set up the room for distribution; keep items supplied during distribution week at the end of August.
- Help parents on distribution days.
- Be a Super Shopper to help us buy items that are always in short supply.
Winter Warm Wear (October -November)
- Buy and/or collect new or gently used winter clothing for all ages. This is a great opportunity for faith communities, neighborhoods and employee groups to get involved.
- Help sort clothing by sizes and types.
- Set up distribution room.
- Assist customers during distribution; usually early to mid November.
Toy Chest (December)
- Buy and gather needed toys for all ages of children — on your own, or with members of your faith community, neighborhood and/or co-workers.
- Help sort toys by age groups.
- Set up the Toy Chest distribution room.
- Assist parents during distribution (mid-December).
To volunteer for these opportunities please contact Rosemaris Campos at (952) 988-5352 or email@example.com.
|Volunteer Application.pdf||192.5 KB|
A big THANK YOU to
Gethesemane Lutheran Church's
Memorial Foundation for their
generous gift of $3,969 - they are
our newest Founders of Hope donors!
Also thank you to the
Excelsior Rotary Club's Foundation
for their donation of $2,000 to
our Back-to-School Program!
Hopkins, MN 55343
Mon - Fri 9:00-4:30
Give Local ~ Help a Neighbor
Check out our Blog: http://resourcewest.blogspot.com/