Back-to-School community drive begins in late July and continues through the end of August. However, we do accept donations for this program all year round.
Ways you can support our collection drives:
- Don’t like to shop, or don’t have the time? Our volunteers love to shop! Donate now through our secure online site. Your donation can also be in someone’s name to the Back-to-School program and they will receive a note informing them of your thoughtful gift.
- Become a drop site. Collect school supplies and backpacks at work, church, through your civic organization, or in your neighborhood.
- Buy a spare. When you purchaseschool supplies for your child, buy an extra set to donate.
- Turn your birthday/anniversary party into a collection opportunity! Instead of exchanging gifts, have everyone bring school supplies or a donation for the collection drive to donate to the collection drive you are supporting.
- Volunteer to buy, sort and distribute school supplies. Contact us to find out more.
What do we need:
Washable Markers (10 pack)
Folders (multiple colors)
Notebooks (college ruled & wide ruled)
Loose Leaf (college ruled & wide ruled)
Blue & Black Pens
Big Pink Erasers
We also are in need of the following items:
Additional items: Paper towels, Ziploc bags (sandwich, quart, gallon), healthy snacks, Kleenex, assignment books.
2012 Back-to-School Collection Sites:
43 Hoops (Hopkins)
Blue Ridge Dental (Minnetonka)
Coldwell Banker Burnett (Minnetonka)
Cub Foods (Minnetonka)
Dunn Brothers (Hopkins)
Dunn Brothers (Excelsior)
Eisenhower Community Center (Hopkins)
Excelsior United Methodist (Excelsior)
First Minnetonka City Bank (Hopkins)
First Minnetonka City Bank (Minnetonka)
Hopkins Fusion (Hopkins)
Gethsemane Lutheran Church (Hopkins)
Great Harvest Bread Company (Minnetonka)
Hopkins City Hall (Hopkins)
Mid-Country Bank (Minnetonka)
Mid-Country Bank (Shorewood)
Minnetonka City Hall (Minnetonka)
MinnWest Bank (Minnetonka)
Mizpah UCC (Hopkins)
Shepherd of the Hills Church (Edina)
Shorewood City Hall (Shorewood)
Spirit of Hope Counseling Center (Minnetonka)
Top Colour Shop (Hopkins)
Whole Foods Market (Minnetonka)
YMCA - Ridgedale (Minnetonka)
|2012 Poster(web).pdf||334.84 KB|
|BTS Community Sites.pdf||286.14 KB|
A big THANK YOU to
Gethesemane Lutheran Church's
Memorial Foundation for their
generous gift of $3,969 - they are
our newest Founders of Hope donors!
Also thank you to the
Excelsior Rotary Club's Foundation
for their donation of $2,000 to
our Back-to-School Program!
Hopkins, MN 55343
Mon - Fri 9:00-4:30
Give Local ~ Help a Neighbor
Check out our Blog: http://resourcewest.blogspot.com/